Thursday, October 11, 2012

Incense Making Products, Update on Training, and PASSION!

Well to show that you can never know just what to expect, and to show the beauty of just letting things happen as they are meant to happen. Yesterday had to have been one of the most busy sales days in our history. This teaches me (yet again) the truth to doing the work, walking away, and not looking back. Don't sit and worry, dwell on things,  Move on! No one controls or limits you, but YOU!

It's Thursday and I am already getting things together for 2 more Apprenticeship Training Days this weekend. While I am on that subject, before I can proceed with any new direction on these, I am trying to speak to each of those that have either already taken, or are scheduled to take these. To see how they feel about these new possible directions. I strive to be loyal to my customers and students. So, we shall see what everyone has to say, then I can post here what I have decided.

I hope that all of your work for the upcoming Holiday Selling Season is going well. We are always here to lend a hand if you find you need something last minute.

I am also happy to mention that we got a lot of great feedback with my mention of the Undercover Boss show about Yankee Candles and their CEO.  Remember PASSION!

Finally, With all the huge Bulk sales we are doing of Incense over at www.waxenchantments.com we are planning on offering Blank Incense Sticks and cones, and an assortment of scents to make Incense at www.candlemoldvault.ca and www.candlemoldvault.com....... Look for those soon.

Happy CandleMaking!








$$¢¢$$



No comments:

Post a Comment