Thursday, October 4, 2012

More Changes, More Candle and Soap Molds, Reminder to get ready for the Holiday Selling Season. Now!

I love it!!!!  Just after I announced I wouldn't be doing more 3 day weekend Apprenticeship Training Classes, I get a request to do that This Upcoming weekend. Unless you really know me, you wouldn't understand, but, I decided to do it.  I had to do some creative scheduling, meaning I can't do it Friday (Jon Bon Jovi Concert) But we set it up to take place on Monday. I am so happy I could do this for you Kim!  I look forward to meeting you in person.

More Great News!   for those of you on the other side of the pond, there is a discussion now going on about setting up shop/business in Europe.  We are not sure where this might be yet, Some interested parties are wanting to buy in, make and sell our Candle Molds there, under the Candle Mold Vault Business Name. This is an exciting turn of events and we hope it all works out for everyone.

Orders continue to pour in at both www.candlemoldvault.ca and www.candlemoldvault.com  and I know that Steve is pushing them out to you as fast as possible. I know that when we are super busy, all of You are getting ready too for the upcoming Holiday Selling season. I hope you remember to place your orders early, it really is the Best thing for all of us. We do not want to leave anyone behind.

When you need us, we are here... ready and willing to help! Until then.......


Happy CandleMaking!

UPDATE:  I have been wanting to clear more room, and wondering about the best way to move out the 100's of overstocked used 2 piece plastic molds. I found the answer! Who would have believed that donating them to Goodwill could help both clear my space out, but also give me a credit on my taxes, AND Best of all help out an organization very near my heart!

So, I am mentioning this today, This is the direction I intend to go....... If any of you want any of these used candle molds, you will Need to talk to Steve, find out what is available and make arrangements to grab then quickly. My intent is to have them ALL out of here by the end of the month (October).

Many have asked over the years about some of these, and Now is the last chance to get them before they are gone (Donated). I am also considering this same option for the last of the Used Silicone Molds as well.

YAY! I can have more of my workspace back!!!!!





$$¢¢$$

No comments:

Post a Comment