Friday, October 26, 2012

More Changes, More Travel for me, and Yes! More shopping!!! YAY!!!

Since things are running so very well with changes and the switch happening at www.candlemoldvault.ca and www.candlemoldvault.com  I am taking the day off, before my fun work begins again with 2 Apprenticeship trainings this weekend, and then the 2 out of town/on site Trainings next week. Of all places, I will first be in Columbus OH, and then in West Palm Beach FL. Steve has also begin adding time/days to the Apprenticeship Training Classes.

What that means is if you decide you would like additional time/days for these training sessions, you may add a day or two ( as long as they are done with the First Training Day) at a nicely reduced price for the Training. So, if you like this, and are interested, contact Steve and he can help you set a session up.

The work on all websites continues, at the same time candle mold sales orders continue to pour in. It is an amazing thing to see. I am so happy to see this for Steve. More than that, I am very happy with the direction Steve has decided to take things. When I gave birth to these business' I had no idea that this would ever happen. Now, I feel great knowing that I can walk away, and KNOW things are in great hands.. knowing that my initial dream is growing at a super sonic rate and becoming more than I ever could have dreamed.

What better, I now get to travel, shop a lot, and still do what I love most. Make Candles and Teach. Life is Great!  I am still waiting to see when Steve will get more of the New Candle Molds added. Mostly, I suppose it is because I know what is here, and what is to come...... I have a feeling all of you will be excited when they appear, as you always have been.

Happy CandleMaking!







$$¢¢$$

No comments:

Post a Comment