Thursday, October 18, 2012

New Directions, More Changes, and Opportunities for ALL!!!

We are getting Great feedback about the changes coming to www.candlemoldvault.ca and www.candlemoldvault.com  Steve and I are also getting a lot of questions as well.  Let me set the record straight right away, Business is Business, these changes have no effect on our personal or friendship/relationship. Only our Business Relationship is changing... I will continue to be here, to help, guide and assist and support Steve in every way with Candle Mold Vault. Steve and I are very excited about the future and New Directions life is taking us.

I will continue to work from Iowa for the most part, there will be times I need to travel to work on site with my new consultation work. I no longer have anything at stake at Candle Mold Vault. It opens up for me the chance to call things as I see them, without worrying that anyone would think I am trying to "sell" one product over another. Which has always been the case anyway, but now there are no restrictions.

When I say something, it is My Personal and/or Professional opinion, Not that of Candle Mold Vault or anyone else. I take complete responsibility for those views.  I will be fulfilling my obligations to all of you that have scheduled and paid for Apprenticeship Trainings already. In some cases Steve may still be able to book some of these before the cut off date and my official leaving my position here at Candle Mold Vault. As I am already taking on projects in my new job.

In fact, I was to leave here today and head back to Iowa, in fact Steve set up another Apprenticeship Training Class on site in Indiana which I will do tomorrow. Then return to Iowa for the "normal" trainings I have set for Saturday and Sunday.  So, If you would like to be a part of these trainings, get them set up with Steve before my end date here. I will be happy to spend a day with you.

After my end date, I still am not sure about what will be,  I feel my obligation is to my new Bosses, to not be selling information and Ideas that they are paying me to use only for them and their Business. So time will tell how this works out and if there will ever be another Apprenticeship Training offered.

I am forgoing my salary payments for all the Apprenticeship Trainings until my departure from Candle Mold Vault. I am leaving that to Steve and the Business.

From the political view, It appears that a non favorite "JUST DON'T" country is on the list of some changes as well, tariffs etc for their lousy business practices Globally  It's about time, Poison, Nasty, Foul people.


Happy CandleMaking!

UPDATE: I am happy to be able to add one more extra Training Day into my trip, now for the bad news..... Steve just informed me that I will miss the chance to attend a concert tonight for the President.  Yes, The Boss"  Bruce Springsteen in the flesh will be in Iowa tonight for President Obama, Steve was going to surprise me on my return and already has the Tickets. I will be stuck in Indiana and cant go. Thankfully one of our Dear Friends will be able to go with him.



$$¢¢$$




No comments:

Post a Comment