Friday, October 12, 2012

New Orders in, completed orders Out, Last Nights Debate and More

Busy, Busy, Busy... that is the only word I can use to describe what is going on at www.candlemoldvault.ca www.candlemoldvault.com and www.waxenchantments.com and right at a time when I have been shopping again, well, not really shopping in that I am on a buying spree of books. It is and has been my habit to read for a few hours before I go to sleep, but with the fire Ms. Cat's course has started in me, I just can't gather enough information. Both practical and historical. So Inspired, I spent a ton of money on the five volume set by Hyatt. It has been a very educational and exciting time for me.

I don't know how he continues to do it, Steve is getting orders out faster than I can remember, maybe that's just to keep ahead of all the new orders pouring in daily.  But, whatever it is, we know that our good customers are happy about it.  On top of all that, Steve still continues to say he wants some time to get back to adding new products for you.

I will be out of town and traveling most of next week. Steve will of course be here to take care of any questions, orders etc that come in. I finally get a chance to go on a real buying trip. stay tuned for updates on what I find and will be bringing back. I will be posting here during my trip.... so, even thought I wont be home, I will be able to share all the fun things I am finding.

I loved the Debate last night, I still wonder why the repubs would send a boy to do a mans job, poor Ryan looked so foolish in areas like Foreign Policy and Medicare. The only thing Vice President Biden could have done to be more helpful would have been to change Ryan's diapers, put him over his shoulder and burp him. Go Joe!!!

What I love most about Joe Biden is how authentic he is ... it may come off as rude sometimes, BUT, he always says what he thinks and feels. Honest and Authentic....... exactly how I choose to be.. My Views and I are not for everyone, you can choose, It wont stop me from being me.

We are in countdown mode now, Holiday selling season will very soon be upon us, for many of us it has already started..... we are shipping tons of candle orders that will be seen on shop shelves shortly.   So, don't be left behind!


Happy CandleMaking!


UPDATE:  We get many questions daily about basic techniques, and use of Our Silicone and Plastic Candle Molds. In order to allow everyone to learn from these questions, I will be posting the questions here, and giving answers..... Rather than just emails for the basic questions. We can then begin to build a database of questions and answers for everyone.  Please feel free to send your questions to Steve.



$$¢¢$$

No comments:

Post a Comment