Saturday, October 13, 2012

New Toys, Traveling for the week! 2 more Apprenticeship Training Classes this weekend!

With all that I am doing between teaching the Apprenticeship Classes, designing custom candle and soap molds, my work with the Hoodoo and all the work with www.candlemoldvault.ca www.candlemoldvault.com and www.waxenchantments.com the time I have to sit at my desk and work on this computer is very limited, I have never really liked the laptop.....  and avoid it whenever possible. So, my surprise and happiness went right thru the roof yesterday.  Steve walked in and handed me my New Tablet, saying it should make things much easier for me.  I love it!  I love New Toys, and really LOVE Gifts! 

Speaking of Apprenticeship Training, It is the Saturday and I am ready for 2 New Students and 2 days of learning and fun! I am so happy that these are so popular now with everyone! It also means another load of the Used Silicone Candle Molds will be leaving for their new homes. BTW, I am still considering what will be the Best option for these training classes.

It is funny, we never get the normal US Mail Delivery anymore, Our Carrier backs the truck up to our door, brings in our shipments and takes out all the outgoing orders to you. This is the norm now.

I wanted to mention again, I will be leaving here Sunday right after the days Apprenticeship Training, and will return next Friday.  So, If my posts here get spotty, you will know why.  Steve will be here to help as normal.

I hope you ALL have a great day and get lots of Candles made!

Happy CandleMaking!







$$¢¢$$



No comments:

Post a Comment