Tuesday, October 16, 2012

On the road and having a Great Time!!!

Sorry I was so busy in the Chicago Area yesterday I didn't have a chance to post. Steve was happy to hear that I was making more money than I was spending. I did manage to pick up a few new items that will be available in the future at www.candlemoldvault.ca www.candlemoldvault.com and www.waxenchantments.com  My day started early as I had to get on a plane to Cincinnati for a special Apprenticeship training. I am excited about doing this this way, I can't wait to see how it all works.

I leave here tonight at 7:30 and fly to Tennessee for the day tomorrow and then end my week in Miami... I plan on being back in Des Moines sometime Friday evening...... and back to work this weekend with two more days of Apprenticeship Trainings. I am in contact with Steve and he tells me things are super busy there, more orders pouring in and he is shipping out ahead of scheduled. Good News for all of you!

Keep your eyes open for all the new Candle Making Goodies I am picking up and that will be appearing soon.  Have fun and get those Candles Made!

Happy CandleMaking!





$$¢¢$$

No comments:

Post a Comment