Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Orders shipping FASTER then promised, HUGE day of sales Yesterday........Rock The Vote Concert Friday!

Another Wonderful Day Begins! I have already begun to start the winter weatherization process here. Just in time as the weatherman says it will begin turning to real fall weather tomorrow. It is not uncommon that my area of Iowa has snow on the ground on Halloween.

Steve got tickets for the Bon Jovi Concert Friday here in Des Moines...  Jon Bon Jovi will be here doing this concert for our President.  Rock the Vote......Should be a great time. I don't know how he does it, But Steve volunteers for Obama For America. in his spare time. So, Just a reminder. Get out and Vote!!!!

Just after I mentioned the two week turn around time on orders, Steve gives us all another great surprise.....  Many of you that placed orders will getting those orders much sooner that expected...  Steve has a big stack of outgoing orders, some had only come in the night before last. and it's on its way. I know that he is happy when he can do this.

I have only 2 people coming this weekend for the Apprenticeship Training. I am so happy it is only 2, and we can have some real quality time together. It would be best, to schedule your Training in advance and soon, my calendar is filling quickly.

I have so many new Items stacking up here to be listed on www.candlemoldvault.ca and www.candlemoldvault.com  I hope to get those up soon before they stack up again too much.

Yesterday was a Huge Day for sales at www.candlemoldvault.ca and www.candlemoldvault.com  Good to know people are really getting in the swing now and doing it semi early! We are here and ready to serve you when you need us!


Happy CandleMaking!








$$¢¢$$

No comments:

Post a Comment