Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Thanks for ALL the ideas on Apprenticeship Training!!!!! Check out what PASSION can bring to your Business!!!

I want to Thank all of you that took time to call and email suggestions to the question I asked yesterday.  So many Great ideas, and I will be looking them all over and giving some thought on how best to proceed, stay tuned, I will let you know here in the Blog.


I was watching TV the other evening and noticed a show called "Undercover Boss", as luck would have it, the show happened to be about Yankee Candle Co. , Mr. Harlan Kent. I totally enjoyed the show, and what I walked away thinking was "what a great Man" everything boiled down to "Passion". Funny that he even had his cover blown during his visit to a store.

Check this out: http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2012/03/31/undercover-boss-yankee-candle-ceo-has-cover-blown/


I totally agree with his idea, It's ALL about Passion........ if you can't or don't feel Passion for the Candle Business, you simply can't succeed in it. Show your Passion for what you do, in fact show your passion for EVERYTHING you do!

This same Passion is what drives everything at www.candlemoldvault.ca , www.candlemoldvault.com and www.waxenchantments.com   Passion for Candles, Candle Making, teaching/sharing what we know!

We are always here to help light the candle of Passion in your life and Business!


Happy CandleMaking!





$$¢¢$$

No comments:

Post a Comment