Monday, November 5, 2012

Exploding with New Customers from ALL around the World!!! Get out and vote!!!!

I don't know about you, But I am sure happy that this election season is almost over! With any luck, we will shortly no longer have to hear or read anything about Mitt Romney...... well, other than his obituary. I am excited and happy to be attending the Big rally with Barack and Michelle Obama Monday night in the East Village to end this season. No matter who you will be voting for, Please get out and vote!

What a busy weekend this has been at www.candlemoldvault.ca and www.candlemoldvault.com  We have another 2 grads of our Apprenticeship Training Classes. (I really love doing these) And as expected sales/orders have been extremely brisk.They are piling up, as well as being shipped out faster than I have seen happen in the past. The huge number of new Customers from all over the globe is amazing to see. 

For me, when I think things can't get any better... they do! and that is just what keeps happening around here. I know that Steve is Thankful and grateful to all of our Wonderful Customers for making this all possible. Steve also wants to Welcome all those of you that are just joining us and those that continue to join us and always those that have been with us for so long! The BEST keeps getting Better!

As I said the other day, I am taking Mondays off to give me some personal time with my other interests. But, Steve is always here to help when you need him.


Happy CandleMaking!






$$¢¢$$
 

No comments:

Post a Comment