Thursday, November 22, 2012

If you want to buy cheap/crap Candle molds, we are NOT for you! Final Days of 40% off Silicone Candle Molds!

Steve has asked that I once again mention the Pricing Change, It will go into effect Sunday Night at Midnight CST. All Silicone Candle Molds will revert to their original prices, meaning the 40% off will disappear. After much thinking and discussion with our Regular Customers the feeling was that www.candlemoldvault.ca and www.candlemoldvault.com is NOT now or ever going to be the K-Mart of Candle Molds. Personally, I applaud Steve for this decision.

My own personal feelings are that I would rather sell nothing, than to give these great molds away for below discount prices. If you want to buy cheap/crap Candle molds, we are NOT for you! So please, move along to those suppliers that will.

That being said, these prices will go away, The choice is for you, Get them now or forever hold your peace. They will NEVER be at these prices again. My intent when I started all this was to build a small group of Customers that want the best, not to be the Big Box type store that sells to everyone. These Candle Molds are NOT and never will be for everyone.

I am again looking forward to 2 Apprenticeship Training Classes this upcoming weekend. But before that, and since this is Thanksgiving Day, I finally get to begin putting up my Holiday Decorations!!!! YAY!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Candle Making!






$$¢¢$$

No comments:

Post a Comment