Saturday, September 24, 2011

questions about good suppliers for candle making supplies

We get a lot of questions about where to locate candle making supplies, wax, wick, scent, color etc. Well let me tell you my personal feelings here. and what We have been telling the people that ask us.

The Suppliers out there are a real Crap Shoot.......... and I stress the word CRAP. I buy from many, only because I am forced to, and only items I must. But never anymore than I must. There is ONLY one Supplier that I trust, and buy from willingly, and enjoy dealing with and have for years. I tell everyone that asks, and will continue to do so.

www.candlechem.com Arnie is the BEST! I have enjoyed dealing with him for many many years... I have found him to be honest, helpful and just a good guy in every way that matters when it comes to business dealings.

He has a store on Ebay that makes it very easy to find him.. also a fully stocked website...... He ships quickly and really cares about his customers needs and wants. I highly recommend CandleChem and Arnie to those of you looking for supplies.

To those of you that have not visited our site recently, we are adding many new plastic molds. we are trying to get that caught up (a little anyway) and it seems like those that are visiting like what they are seeing...... orders are up again. You are keeping the mold making dept on their toes!

Happy Candlemaking!


No comments:

Post a Comment