Monday, July 30, 2012

More Additions, New Items, and Changes..... Check it out!

The week has already started off with a bang. Best of all it looks like the weather has decided to play nice at least for a few more days. We even had enough rain to revive my garden and plants.

My hope is that it will stay this way long enough for me to get my graveyard homework completed and sent in. I then will have only 2 more complete for the online course. Great learning experience!

You may have noticed that Steve is busy adding things to www.candlemoldvault.com www.candlemoldvault.ca and www.waxenchantments.com  He has decided to add contests to all the sites, I am not sure of the details or how this will be working, but stay tuned as the info will be posted here so you too can enter the contests.

It feels so good to have some space clearing up, and see so many of the Used Silicone Candle Molds finding good homes. I know it will be quickly filled back up with New Silicone Molds, but change is always good. So, again, check them out!

Stay Cool and Happy CandleMaking!




$$¢¢$$

No comments:

Post a Comment