Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Largest Selection of Candle Molds in the World and still growing!

Every day is a wonderful day, especially when we receive another shipment of new molds!!! (or new to us, for the website.) I enjoy seeing orders heading out, and new items arrive. I noticed a few of the new items I have mentioned were added and are now available. We have cleared more space yet again for all these new items.

From the look of it, YOU love new items as well. It's great to see orders for items just listed on the website arrive so quickly. I think now that everything with the connection issues has been cleared up... I can only go by the number of orders. Which seems to grow daily.

I have had some questions about when we will be posting more of the New Silicone molds. Well, the best i can tell you is that we only list those on www.candlemold-vault.com  when they are not already sold out on the Members Only websites. But we hope to have at least a few to add shortly.

Also I have been working hard on some special customer requests ( we get a number of them daily) "Do you have or can you get me a certain mold" We welcome the requests.....So there is no harm in asking. I will do all I can to try and locate those for you.

So for today, from cold and snowy Iowa

Happy Candlemaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment