Thursday, February 16, 2012

YOU Love them as much as I do! More New Silicone Molds being added daily!

Our Customers are amazing!!!! Maybe I should come to expect this, but AGAIN I open the business email to find so many orders for the NEW Silicone Molds we are now releasing and making Public that I simply do not know what to think anymore.

I suppose I always knew that these molds were special..... So very unlike the cheap, crap one piece silicone molds you find on eBay and from the other suppliers. I knew I loved them from the first one I purchased....... and as the old commercial said, I liked them so much I bought the company.

Well, I am so excited that so many are feeling the same way, and forming lines to order so many already. Knowing that we are trying to get as many online daily as possible. When you say Professional/Commercial Quality Silicone Molds We are the ONLY place to find them. www.candlemoldvault.com

Personally, I am so very happy to share these with fellow candle makers..... to allow these fantastic molds to see the light of day again, and once again reach Candle Buyers everywhere, They are simply to special to sit unused.

Thanks again for showing how right I was in buying this company and loving the molds as much as I do!

Expect More to be added again today and the coming days........

Happy Candlemaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment