Sunday, April 22, 2012

More Change, More New Products. Just for YOU!


I gotta tell you, I get busy with working all my Candle Orders, and assisting people with questions and needing help with candle making.... so I forget about what is going on with www.candlemoldvault.com and www.waxenchantments.com and our other sites.

But when I wake up and find as many orders for Candle Molds and Candles several days in a row, I can't help but wonder what is going on. Don't get me wrong. We LOVE all the attention, sales, and all the work it brings.

But I can't help but feel it is like someone keeps opening the floodgates wider by the day! We KNOW we have what you want......... You keep telling us that....You also keep telling us that you are sending all your candle making friends our way.... That shows by the steady increase of orders. We Thank you for that. That is the BEST advertising money can't buy.

Changes continue on the NEW Candle Mold Vault.... updates and new products are in the works for www.waxenchantments.com as well.

Stop by and see what’s new.....

Happy CandleMaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment