Friday, April 6, 2012

We continue down the path you helped me find........ THANK YOU!

Today I wanted to make a public Thank You to the "unsung" Hero's in my life..... those that have given of themselves to put me on the path www.candlemoldvault.com and www.waxenchantments.com are on... They are part of what has made us Grow and Prosper beyond my Wildest Dreams.

First off To the Wonderful Staff at the Iowa Department of Vocational Rehabilitation for ALL the help, advise, funding and most of all encouragement..... Kim, Richard... and everyone........I simply couldn’t have done this without you! Thank you ALL from the bottom of my heart!

To My Wonderful Cap representative..... Jackie, I will Never forget all the help and encouragement you have given me.

To all the wonderful People that assisted us with the PASS program Social Security Administration..... From Tim he PASS Cadre, to Molly, Suzie and more......... You have changed how I look at the world...I hope that I can "pass" this on by giving others the chance I have received.

Last, But not least to Rich and Cindy........ I would NEVER have been able to do any of this without you WONDERFUL people......Thanks!

We continue down the path you helped me find........

Happy CandleMaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment