Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hobbyist or Professional We are here to serve your Needs!

I was chatting yesterday with a new customer who had called to place a very large order of our New Silicone Molds (The First to buy one of my personal favorites from my personal collection) The Cigar Store Indian among many other molds. At one point She made the comment that in Candle Making you either Go Big, or Go Home. I had never thought of it in those terms But that IS what makes the difference between Professional and Hobbyist.

The REAL income in Candle Making is not in the hobbyists’ grasp.. They can make some nice money, and survive, but that is nothing like what can be made when you GO BIG. I learned this myself over many years. The flip side of this is, that MOST of the real passion for candle making is with the hobbyist or smaller business'

As we continue to grow daily, I remind those around me that our goal at www.candlemoldvault.com is to bridge the gap between Professional and Hobbyist.. To assist both groups of our customers. By offering Molds both Silicone and Plastic that have never been available before to the hobbyist or small business. We are here to help you EVERY step along that path. Give us a try and see for yourself....

Be sure and check out what’s new and just been added at www.candlemoldvault.com

Happy CandleMaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment