Saturday, March 31, 2012

Make your own Dreams come true..... Make a candle!

Another wonderful week behind us, I am even forcing myself to take some time off for myself. That means some time for catching up on my reading and some other interests. Both www.candlemoldvault.com and www.waxenchantments.com have so much work/orders its wonderful. But can get all consuming at times.

If you have visited www.candlemoldvault.com you will see just what I am talking about. Many New Professional Silicone Candle Molds listed, the start of the many Supplies we will be offering....We are and will continue to expand and grow to suit your EVERY Candle Making Need!

More Fun news to share...... The Des Moines Register called and is asking we do an interview about Our Business and its out of nowhere success and growth. We look forward to doing this.

Finally I want to remind you all, there are 2 remaining Business packages remaining. We also have The #1 Business Package available....... Make your own Dreams come true..... Make a candle!

We wish for each of you that everything you do can be as Blessed!

Happy CandleMaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment