Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Largest and Most Exclusive Candle Mold Site IN THE WORLD!!!!

Even with all the calls and email orders yesterday you will see we had time to add even more of the New Silicone Molds yesterday JUST FOR YOU!. As I continue to say.. Stay tuned, and keep checking back to see the ever growing number.

I must admit each time we add them I have a fight with myself to keep them all just for my own use......Since we will be limiting the numbers of each piece sold these are NOT going to be items every other candle maker has for sale. They WILL be removed from sight when that limited number is reached. I should also add that I might pull others simply because I want them only for myself. ..... sorry about that.

At the very least, we hope you enjoy seeing these wonderful pieces......They will NEVER be items every candle maker owns or sells. And www.candlemoldvault.com is the ONLY place in the world to find them all as one collection as they were meant to be.

The Largest and Most Exclusive Candle Mold Site IN THE WORLD!!!!

That’s it for now friends..........

Happy Candlemaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment