Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sign in using Facebook......NEW ITEM: .Money Pyramid Ritual Candle Mold Available!

It's Only Sunday, And already this weekend has exploded with tons of new work for us here at www.candlemoldvault.ca and www.candlemoldvault.com   I am totally excited to see the direction we are taking. I never dreamed that so many of you would jump in and want us to create custom candle and soap molds. It is rapidly turning into the largest part of the orders and business.


What makes it even better is that this is the most fun for me....... I really enjoy it and the chance to work with customers to find the best options and designs to fit your business needs. I have about 30 of these projects on my work table in process... and that's not even counting the large number of designs I am working on for my own candle line.

I believe that today Steve will be listing a new candle mold design (remake) on all 3 sites.... molds and in finished candle form. That would be the Money Pyramid Ritual Candle. With the tree of life Candle Mold shortly after that and several "lovers" candle molds.  As these are listed, they will also become available as candles for sale at www.waxenchantments.com

I also wanted to mention that along with the new check out system, that you may now sign into your accounts via Facebook. (Or at least its in the works)....


Happy CandleMaking!


Sign in using Facebook......NEW ITEM: .Money Pyramid Ritual Candle Mold Available!

Here is a Photo Of the Mold and sample Of a Finished candle.





$$¢¢$$

No comments:

Post a Comment