Thursday, October 25, 2012

Candle Mold Orders continue to Pour in from all over the Globe!

I am not so sure what is going on, but the past few days have been over the top at www.candlemoldvault.ca and www.candlemoldvault.com ! Orders for Candle Molds are pouring in from all over the globe, like I have never seen before. maybe something I said here in this blog?

The same thing is happening at www.waxenchantments.com  but with Orders for Candles and what makes me really happy is all the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. products being requested.

You may have noticed some changes taking place, and those will continue behind the scenes for awhile now I am told. Steve is still pressing to get time to add some more of the unlisted Candle Molds and Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Products.... with luck we should all be seeing those sooner rather than later.

I will be hosting 2 more Apprenticeship Trainings this upcoming weekend, then be out of town next week for several days, with 2 more on site Trainings. With all of these and the normal daily work load, Steve and I are now forcing ourselves to take more time for ourselves.

Folks, it is way past time to have started getting those candles made for the upcoming Holiday season!  Don't be caught unprepared!


Happy CandleMaking!






$$¢¢$$



No comments:

Post a Comment