Monday, October 22, 2012

The Future of Candle Mold Vault gets brighter by the day!

It has been a SUPER weekend around www.candlemoldvault.ca and www.candlemoldvault.com! I had my 2 Apprenticeship Trainings, met some wonderful new friends. I also completed packed and have ready to ship today the final 5 homework assignments for the Lucky Mojo Correspondence Course. Soon, to be adding the G behind my Student Number. I just can't explain what a Life Changer this has been for me. The Future Gets brighter by the day!

I also have had time to assist Steve with several of his special custom candle mold orders.  Allowing him to process more of the huge number of candle mold orders that pour in daily. Everyday Candle Makers get closer to the busiest selling season of the year, and everyday see's increased volume in the number of orders coming in. We expect this to continue this way until after the New Year.

It seems like daily I am told about changes and updates Steve has Planned. I have no doubt the Future of Candle Mold Vault gets brighter by the day!

As you prepare for the Season, remember Steve is here to assist when and where he can..... Just ask!

Blessings and Happy CandleMaking!







$$¢¢$$
 






No comments:

Post a Comment