Sunday, October 28, 2012

Feeling bad you can't afford the Apprenticeship Training? Read this! Have a candle mold you want converted?

I suppose I really should watch what I say here. Within hours of my post yesterday, My Sunday Apprenticeship Training student Debbie called and asked if she too could bring along about 100 Candle Molds she must have converted. Then there was another call from one of my Students this coming week, asking the same thing, but she would like to ship them to Candle Mold Vault. Knowing I wont be able to take them along on the plane.

This is great news for Steve, and reinforces my belief that Real, Professional Candle Makers only buy those crap molds because they don't know where to buy quality products. It has always bothered me that so many waste so much money before they find us, and as soon as they do, they want everything we can offer.

I want to remind you of a post here in the blog Steve wrote explaining the differences in Silicone Candle Molds. It is a MUST read. (unless you have money to waste and learn the hard way) Please inform yourself before you waste money on the Just Don't Crap.

I now also have 2 more Apprenticeship Trainings set for Next week....  one in Seattle, and one in New Jersey. (Unless the weather says otherwise) These will be the onsite type, as well as my now normal Saturday and Sunday Trainings here at www.candlemoldvault.ca and www.candlemoldvault.com  This is almost becoming a full time job in itself.

I wanted to mention something while on this, I understand that many can not afford these training Classes, and i really am sorry about that. However, look at it this way,  These are geared towards real Professional Candle Makers, not the hobbyist. These techniques are not for everyone, simply because not everyone is producing bulk candles, or sales. Please don't feel slighted, I enjoy teaching these, but not at the cost of putting anyone in debt on things their business cant fully use, or costs they cant recoup. Now the flip side of this is I also cant give this information away for free either.


Have a Great Sunday!  and Happy CandleMaking!






$$¢¢$$

No comments:

Post a Comment