Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Apprenticeship's, Huge Sale, and More New Candle Molds Added! It is why we are #1

It's Hump Day, and just in time! Mid-week and we are busy, busy, busy. Steve got another group of New Silicone and 2 piece Plastic Candle Molds listed yesterday. Depending on time he wants to get a few more done today.  Keep an eye out for them. I am pleased to say I have been pretty good lately about shopping for new items to add for you, but I did pick up a few things and they will join the list of conversion work and once done be added at both www.candlemoldvault.com and www.candlemoldvault.ca.

We are Proud to let you all know that WE are the World's Largest Complete Collection of Barker, Pourette, Natcol, General Supplies, GSM and Nelson Candle Molds! NO ONE can beat us on this, All in one place and ALL available to you! That's a Fact, and we are nowhere near done Listing All that we have here for you!

We continue to say the Best is yet to come! So check back often, to see what's New.  Finally for today, the Used Silicone Candle Mold Sale continues, since I do not keep track of what is there or not, I only see the piles of boxed Silicone Candle Molds being stacked daily for shipping. From that it appears they are moving very, very well. Don't Miss out!

I have 2 more Apprenticeship's this upcoming weekend.  Yes, that is what we are calling the Training Instruction. I hope to have the chance to do this with you Too!

Contact Steve with ANY questions you may have.


Happy CandleMaking!


I forgot some important information........ I know that our regular customers enjoy working with Steve, he has been my "go to it guy"  here. Well, Yesterday we finalized the legal requirements to make Steve a full legal Partner in Candle Mold Vault. Welcome aboard Steve... now, go to it!  lol 


For Iowan's..... Tomorrow is the day we Begin the Early Voting!...... Please take the time and opportunity to do so. It's our Right and Responsibility! Let them ALL Hear Your Voice!  I will be there to Vote as soon as the doors open tomorrow Morning.








$$¢¢$$




No comments:

Post a Comment