Friday, September 7, 2012

The Future is so bright, I gotta wear Shades. More New Molds on the way!

This Business always puts a smile on my face, Each day offers me something new and different to do. I got a call yesterday for a special order....A wonderful lady has a Baby Daughter ready to celebrate her 1st Birthday.  Mom has created a special birthday cake for the event, Searched high and low for a Birthday Candle for the cake. Mom said all she could find was tacky. Somehow she found us, made the call and ordered a custom made birthday candle in pretty pink, with white polka dots.

I was tickled to be able to do this for them. Yes, I stopped everything I normally do to make this, and all for under $2.00 You might be asking yourself why.....I don't need the money, But, the Joy it gives me to solve this Mom's Problem, and have a part of myself adding to the joy of this little girls 1st birthday is worth all the money I could have in the bank and more.

www.waxenchantments.com is Your Personal Candle Maker

So, we move forward at www.candlemoldvault.ca and www.candlemoldvault.com   forward, in adding more new Silicone Candle Molds, moving away from offering any used molds..  The Future is so bright, I gotta wear Shades. We hope we can share that same bright future with all of you....Thanks for continually giving us that chance. Keep checking in to see all the New Candle Molds we are adding.

Happy CandleMaking!

UPDATE:  Because each and every one of your orders is important to us, I wanted to remind you all again, ALL Candle Mold Orders are made per order, when your order arrives, it goes into the system to be produced. The Normal wait time is at 2 weeks now. However, As I said, Every Customer and Order is important to us, Steve is always open to trying to rush things for you.  Please contact Steve to discuss the rush and I know he will do all he can to help you!




$$¢¢$$

No comments:

Post a Comment