Sunday, September 30, 2012

Change in Apprenticeship Training Scheduling, More "JUST DON'T" Information, How may we serve your needs better?

We had a wonderful time with our Apprenticeship Training Program yesterday. Now why would I be surprised.  I think it time and time again, We are so lucky, to have so many wonderful customers! It is one thing to chat in email, or on the Phone, but to have you here and spend time chatting, and learning makes it all very clear....... We have the BEST Customers in the World!

Today we have another of the Apprenticeship Trainings.  YAY!    Now there will be a change in this schedule, I will not be able to do any more 3 day runs after this weekend. They are so intense for me, I try to pass along as much information as possible along with answer all the questions you bring along with you. By the time we finish a day session, I can only fall into bed, totally drained.

Please take this change of scheduled into account when you set up your Apprenticeship Training. Also, understand that these are not just verbal instructions,  We do everything hands on, side by side.... I feel this is a far better way for learning.  Rather than just handing out some print out instructions and answering a few questions. I want each of you to walk away feeling confident, and knowing exactly what steps and what order you need to do things.

Now, as to the warning we posted yesterday about Product safety, In combination with several other suppliers, we are going to continue to name names, Post warnings, and educate you to the risks. Not only from www.candlemoldvault.ca and www.candlemoldvault.com 's blog, But Other suppliers, Producers are doing the same. JUST DON'T!!!


We are still working on the inventory of all our Used Plastic Candle Molds, and wanting feedback on how you think we should deal with them. Should we list them all as a package?  Sell them as a Grab bag?  Let Steve know what you think.

Now, understanding that my weekends are full, I have not been able to get more Candle Molds ready for listing, So Steve has not had anything to list, Steve should be back to listing Monday, or maybe a few today.....


Happy CandleMaking!

UPDATE:  I am going to mention something here, I fully do not have full details on as of yet, But I am left with the understanding that we may NOT sell or ship ANY of our New or Used Silicone Candle Molds to Europe as of the 20th of Next Month. My Understanding is that it has to do with NEW US Postal Rules going into effect as of that date.  My suggestion would be order and have those items shipped before that date. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

Rest assured that we will be looking into this and let you know what we find.





$$¢¢$$

No comments:

Post a Comment