Sunday, September 9, 2012

It's a losing bet to bet against Candle Mold Vault and the USA! Check out ALL the New Candle Molds!

I can always tell when we are doing something you, our loyal customers like. It shows in our volume of calls and email. But, I am going to ask here anyway, Are you enjoying the New Silicone Candle Mold roll out? Yes, You are! It is so exciting for me too, to finally know that you all can now see all the Great New Silicone Candle Molds I have been talking about.

We at www.candlemoldvault.com and www.candlemoldvault.ca have not even begun to scratch the surface of what we have here, and there will be even more coming online at the websites today. I am also happy to let you know that we are finding that you do exactly as we request, Get your orders in sooner rather than later. I always mention here we are on a normal 2 week turn around, but, that could become even more as the volume of orders always increases the closer we get to the Holiday Season.

It also gets more difficult for us to help with Rush requests the closer we get to the Holiday Season. So PLEASE try and get those orders in early so we can get them to you in plenty of time for the Holiday Sales Season.


As I said, we will be listing even more New Silicone Candle Molds today and for the coming days.  We hope you enjoy seeing all these wonderful molds, We also are going to be adding some 2 piece Plastic Molds as well,  Starting with some Vintage Gurley Candle Mold Pieces. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do.

Finally today I wanted to mention something else, The other evening at the DNC Convention Vice President Biden mentioned that's is never a good bet, when you bet against the USA. Well, I take that very personally. I believe this is also the same for myself and my business... It's a losing bet to bet against us and the USA! Try it and you WILL Lose.

Happy CandleMaking!







$$¢¢$$

No comments:

Post a Comment