Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I LOVE My Job!!! We continue FORWARD offering the Most Exclusive and Largest Selection of Candle Molds anywhere in the World! UPDATE: GlowHost is the worst Host in the world!!!

I was thinking. I am so very lucky, I have the BEST job in the world! I get to do what I LOVE each and every day. I get the opportunity to meet and chat with people that understand this feeling. I am completely Fulfilled, and 100% Happy and LOVE Life.

We have hit a slow spot at adding more of the many New Silicone Candle Molds, only because of time, we are so busy filling orders there just are not enough hours in each day right now. But, Steve has it on his mind and will be getting back to it shortly. I suggested he plan on doing only a few each day, rather than so many at a time. So, that seems to be the new game plan.

With so many New Molds on the way and so many orders in process, as well as all the many custom and special orders www.candlemoldvault.ca and www.candlemoldvault.com will continue FORWARD offering the Most Exclusive and Largest Selection of Candle Molds anywhere in the World!

NEVER will we sell or offer to you Nasty, Poisonous, Toxic Silicone Products from Asia, India, Taiwan  or anywhere else. JUST DON'T!

Check in often so you don't miss anything New!


Happy CandleMaking!

Update:  In the next few days I will be posting some Important Information about our Former Website Host ......For Now I will only suggest that any of you looking or considering a website Host AVOID Glowhost like the plague. They rate as bad if not worse than GoDaddy.  Their owner Matt is the lowest of lifeforms on the Planet.  So, to save you time, heartache and problems. AVOID GlowHost.






$$¢¢$$

No comments:

Post a Comment