Saturday, September 8, 2012

New Holiday Silicone Candle Molds to begin Showing Up today. and so much more!

I have been asked to mention Photos we have and will be adding at times will be of candles from my own collection, that being the case, some will be old, in some ways damaged from years of display and storage.  When I restore and remaster a product for www.candlemoldvault.ca and www.candlemoldvault.com I take it back to its original form before I remaster and allow the product to be sold.

But for my own historical purposes and for display purposes We will display those photos simply for your information and to see how it was originally finished. As time allows we will then go back and add photos of the remastered piece.  So, that you can see and compare and also have a  better understanding of what remastering and repair work consists of.

We believe if you have as much of this information and understanding it will in the end help you with all the products you offer your customers.


Steve has plans today to begin listing New Silicone Candle Molds... Many of the ones I posted Photos of here the other day. Plus the many more that we have here for you. As many of the Holiday Line as we can get posted for you and more. Enjoy!


Happy CandleMaking!








$$¢¢$$

No comments:

Post a Comment