Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Photos of a "few" of my new finds soon to be listed as Silicone Candle Molds only at Candle Mold Vault!!!

I find it more than a little odd that I posted here more about Asia and it's problems in our case the tainted/poison filled nasty silicone products, the same day the President Obama files legal action against China about trade practices. Now this makes somewhere in the 100's of such cases that have been filed by the USA alone. Anyway, JUST DON'T! It is wrong on so many levels and so many ways.

I wanted to share a few photos of items that I found on a recent shopping trip thru eBay, and show you so you will know that they will soon be available at www.candlemoldvault.ca and www.candlemoldvault.com as New Silicone Candle Molds!

To those of you that guess, suppose or think you know where all my Masters and Molds for the Silicone Candle Molds come from..... Guess Again, they do not, Never have and Never Will come from one source.  I shop, look around and Buy from many different places. So, Please, Get with the program! You Never know where I may pop up to buy something. Not to mention the many contacts we get daily to sell us molds.

Everywhere I seem to go I find more items that will be offered as candle molds, everywhere I turn I find pieces that were once part of the GSM Candle Line and collection, and soon to be made available to you! Please let Steve know if you have interest in some of these, He can assist you!

To all of you first timers, Welcome and we hope you enjoy what we have to offer and love knowing that we will NEVER stop adding exciting, New Silicone Candle and Soap Molds!

To all of you that keep coming back, we never forget we owe this all to you...... Together we are making Dreams Come True.



Happy CandleMaking!

Coming Soon: Champagne Cork Silicone Candle Molds, Nutcracker Silicone Candle Molds, More Buddha Silicone Candle Molds, and Much, Much More!!! 














$$¢¢$$

No comments:

Post a Comment